good night

this year i vowed to get as much free furniture as i could. the generous mcclowry's graciously gave me a couch, coffee table, lamps, cabinet, dining table, book shelf, kitchen cart, and side tables. the henkel's let me and sarah use their bunk beds all year. ms. pearl gave us a dresser (we caved and bought another one at the thrift store). and last week I was given this bed for free for my new house!! between meredith and I we had everything except a bed for me, so I was on an air mattress for 2 weeks. i didn't want to get a bed from a stranger on craigslist and i didn't want to buy a new bed, so i sent out a request to the moms group at my church and a lovely family said i could have this one...for free! isn't that so sweet? God is so good to me and i am so excited to have a real bed to sleep on! (and yes, i do have stuffed animals. get over it.)
 

Comments

Popular Posts