be strong and courageous

i was recently reading this passage in Joshua 1 and really felt like it applied to my time in Chicago:


I will give you every place where you set your foot...no one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. as I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. (Verses 3 & 5)


the Lord promised Joshua that he would give him the land wherever he was and I believe that God will also give me Chicago. we can be strong and courageous because the God that created the Earth promised He is with us- how cool is that?!


i have now begun the process to find ministry partners to help finance my time next year. the task is daunting, but i know that the money is all God's to begin with. i'm praying that He'll raise up supporters.


if you would like to be apart of what God is doing in inner city Chicago, please visit http://give.cci.org and type in 0632612 under the part "give a gift" and my page will come up. thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts