the beginning of an adventure

this weekend started my journey to "Here's Life Inner City" in chicago. i met the other HLIC interns from across the country and we spent the weekend learning how to raise our support and developing partners.
i am SO excited to start this process and see the Lord show up in huge ways. i found this verse today and love it! this is exactly my thoughts from this upcoming year:




"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
       because the Lord has anointed me
       to preach good news to the poor.
       He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
       to proclaim freedom for the captives
   and release from darkness for the prisoners

   and recovering of sight to the blind,
   to set at liberty those who are oppressed,

      to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor."

-Luke 4:18-19








you're the God of THIS city!




Comments

Popular Posts