new recipe

meredith and i take turns cooking for "roommate night" and tonight is my turn. i like to use this time to try new recipes. of course my pinterest board for cooking is overflowing so this is one i had pinned awhile ago: mozzarella grilled cheese sandwich



I am going to use bread other than rye and am going to skip the mayo, so we will see how it turns out. i will probably pair it with tomato soup. and probably some stella b/c i got it on sale at target this week. i'll let you know how it turns out :)

in other food news, i ordered this book and workbook this week and am excited to do them: finding balance with food & life inside the thin cage

the first chapter has been great and everything constance says is exactly my story. i am hoping this will help me overcome the battle of "chronic dieting" as she calls it. i will keep you updated as i battle my idol of food. 

happy thursday!


Comments

Popular Posts