Encounter 2010

coming to you live from greensboro, NC where I am acting as a HLIC representative!! i am joined by the lovely kara atkinson, haling from milwaukee. i'm really enjoying the excitement these college kids have for their campuses and the world. we had a seminar today and it went well. we had mostly white girls, but we'll take what we can get! we are praying for new leaders to be raised up nationally and around the world. also we are praying to be constantly filled with the Holy Spirit. here is a prayer from Dr. David Jeremiah:

Holy Spirit, I will be Your suit of clothes. Walk around in my body. Speak through my lips. Empower me to be what I cannot be in myself.




until next year,

heather

Comments

  1. Hi, Heather! Hope you had a great week in Greensboro...I haven't heard a ton yet from Kara, but I'm hoping to soon. I need to hear all about it! I heard that my good friend, Eric Rogers, was the MC.....NICE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts