the orange team

meet our tuesday crew (minus a few)


we have mr. chuck (from moody bible institute), myself, ms. meredith (my fearless co-leader), ms. phyllis (long time friend of the agape center), mrs. gail (from moraine valley church) and our kiddos: azoria, gloria, amari, dayvon, anna, keon, rebekah, markayle, and destiny. 

not pictured: kashaun (who refused to take a picture), keaira (who was absent), and mrs. sue (also from moraine valley church) 

please pray for their hearts to fully comprehend the Gospel!



and a very happy birthday to my old co-leader from college: mrs. kim barrett!! she ties with natalie brown as the best ms. wuf NCSU has ever had :)   love you girl!

Comments

  1. Thank you sweet friend ! I miss you and I'm praying for you often !!! Whoa whoa whoa I don't know about this tying Nat thing ... I meannn it's close but :) Love you friend !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts